Dead Ants Found in Samosas at Delhi’s Dyal Singh College Canteen

"Non-vegetarians will not have a problem with this; they can eat this easily for taste and protein", said a user on X
A video of dead ants inside a samosa went viral over social media. (Representational image: Unsplash)
A video of dead ants inside a samosa went viral over social media. (Representational image: Unsplash)

Day by day people are witnessing the degradation of food hygiene and quality which is raising concerns over the health of the people. Recently, a video of dead ants inside a samosa went viral over social media.

According to the sources, a viral video was shared on an Instagram page @du__india a week ago, which showed that dead ants were found inside samosas reportedly bought from Delhi's Dyal Singh College's canteen. In the caption they wrote, “Ants are being found in the mines of Dyal Singh College”. In the post they explained the incident, “Me and my friend bought these from the canteen in Dyal Singh College and found ants in the food”. They also wrote that post this incident so everyone should know this and do not buy food items from the canteen.

There has been no response from the Delhi University until now. However, social media users reacted to the video in varied ways. One user commented that cheat meal×chitti meal, another said "I see no problem, only extra protein". "Non-vegetarians will not have a problem with this; they can eat this easily for taste and protein", said another.

Similar incidents of samosas stuffed with beef was reported in Vadodara city and in another case condoms, gutka and stones were found in samosas that served at a reputed company’s canteen.(Representational image: Pixabay)
Similar incidents of samosas stuffed with beef was reported in Vadodara city and in another case condoms, gutka and stones were found in samosas that served at a reputed company’s canteen.(Representational image: Pixabay)

In 2023, another video went viral over social media that showed food hygiene concerns in OP Jindal Global University’s mess facility. The video showed a worker standing inside a large container and using his feet to mash the potatoes. This incident created outrage among university students and raised serious questions about the accountability of university administration in securing the safety and well-being of the students. Responding to the incident the university swiftly issued a notice officially to students and parents ensuring a thorough inquiry into the issue.

A video of dead ants inside a samosa went viral over social media. (Representational image: Unsplash)
Condoms, Gutka, Stones Found in Samosas Served at Reputed Company's Canteen

Recently, similar incidents of samosas stuffed with beef was reported in Vadodara city and in another case condoms, gutka and stones were found in samosas that served at a reputed company’s canteen raising quality and hygiene concerns and their impact on people's health.

 (Input from various sources)

 (Rehash/Lavanya Beeraboina/MSM)

Related Stories

No stories found.
logo
Medbound
www.medboundtimes.com