Murali immediately took Yogesh to the hospital, where the doctors found that there was significant damage to Yogesh's intestine (Representational image: Unsplash)
Murali immediately took Yogesh to the hospital, where the doctors found that there was significant damage to Yogesh's intestine (Representational image: Unsplash)

Bengaluru: Man Dies of Ruptured Colon after His Friend Pumps Hot Air Into Rectum

A tragic event happened in Bengaluru where a man reportedly died after his friend inserted an electric blow dryer nozzle into his rectum for fun

A tragic event occurred in Bengaluru where a man reportedly died after his friend inserted an electric blow dryer nozzle into his rectum for fun.

This incident happened on March 25. The deceased is identified as 24-year-old Yogesh from Vijayapura, who worked as a delivery agent in Bengaluru. He was living at Thanisandra along with his grandmother.

On March 25 Yogesh visited his friend Murali (25), who worked at CNS bike service center in Sampigehalli area in Bengaluru.  As his sister's marriage is forthcoming he wanted to get his motorcycle cleaned and decided to give his bike for a wash.

Murali immediately took Yogesh to the hospital, where the doctors found that there was significant damage to Yogesh's intestine (Representational image: Unsplash)
Teen Dies as Employee Inserts Air Compressor Hose into Rectum for 'Fun'

After washing the motorcycle, the two friends started playing with the electric blow dryer. Generally, the powerful electric blow dryer is used to dry the vehicles after a wash. Initially, Murali used the blow dryer on Yogesh's face but he covered his face later he inserted the nozzle of the electric blow dryer into Yogesh’s rectum and filled it with hot air. Yogesh collapsed on the ground as the hot air entered into Yogesh's body through the anus leading to the expansion of his abdomen and following a colon rupture.

The police said that they were waiting for the reports of post-mortem to know about the cause of Yogesh's death.
(Representational image: Pixabay)
The police said that they were waiting for the reports of post-mortem to know about the cause of Yogesh's death. (Representational image: Pixabay)

Murali immediately took Yogesh to the hospital, where the doctors found that there was significant damage to Yogesh's intestine, his colon had ruptured due to the high pressure of the hot air flow from the electric blow dryer.

Immediately doctors performed an emergency surgery. However, he passed away on Wednesday morning and his body was sent for post-mortem. Police arrested Murali and a case was filed at Sampigehalli police station under IPC (Indian Penal Code) section 304 (culpable homicide). The police said that they were waiting for the reports of post-mortem to know about the cause of Yogesh's death.

(Rehash/Lavanya Beeraboina/MSM)

Related Stories

No stories found.
logo
Medbound
www.medboundtimes.com